Langkau ke kandungan utama

Ya الله! I got Covid-19?

What a big surprise !!!

I thought my running nose is due to too many debu inside the house.

Coz rumah nang bedebu - ndak alah-alah bedebu.

Giney kah, today I bumped into an article on simtom Omicron.

I just didn't know why I was curious to read the article coz I already had infected by the same virus last year.

Bila I read through the article, tegerak ati I to cek coz it mentioned about running nose as one of the simtom.

Sik salah to cek - I told myself.

Wow! Tekejut juak I wen I saw the two lines!

Today is the fourth day of the running nose - and it is much better than yesterday!

Dah mupok nak bait, kali.

والله أعلم.

Need to have a good rest .

Ya الله! Sembuhkan hambaMu ini dan lindungilah ahli keluargaku dan those yg berada disekelilingku daripada Covid-19. Aameen.

Ulasan

Artikel Popular Minggu Ini

Masa Skrin Berlebihan Boleh Menjejaskan Kecerdasan Otak Kanak‑Kanak

Kurangkan masa di hadapan skrin, si kecil. 

Sejarah amalan sihir di zaman para Nabi menurut sumber tafsir dan hadis

PENGENALAN Perkataan ' sihir ' diambil daripada kalimah Arab iaitu Sahara yang mempunyai beberapa erti.

Understanding Diabetes and Brittle Bone Risks

Health Explainer Diabetes and Bone Health Diabetes is commonly associated with complications involving the heart, eyes, kidneys, and nerves. However, bone health can also be affected - and many people remain unaware of this risk.

Under Construction

Artikel telah dipindahkan ke Olahan Sidak Semandin

Under Construction