30 June 2022

Ya الله! I got Covid-19?

What a big surprise !!!

I thought my running nose is due to too many debu inside the house.

Coz rumah nang bedebu - ndak alah-alah bedebu.

Giney kah, today I bumped into an article on simtom Omicron.

I just didn't know why I was curious to read the article coz I already had infected by the same virus last year.

Bila I read through the article, tegerak ati I to cek coz it mentioned about running nose as one of the simtom.

Sik salah to cek - I told myself.

Wow! Tekejut juak I wen I saw the two lines!

Today is the fourth day of the running nose - and it is much better than yesterday!

Dah mupok nak bait, kali.

والله أعلم.

Need to have a good rest .

Ya الله! Sembuhkan hambaMu ini dan lindungilah ahli keluargaku dan those yg berada disekelilingku daripada Covid-19. Aameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment